The Michael Sedgwick Memorial Trust has issued the first in what will be a regular series of newsletters on the activities of the Trust and current matters in the motoring world. Articles in the first newsletter include:
- Who was Michael Sedgwick ? by Michael Ware, former Curator at the National Motor Museum.
- Self Publishing - Not as difficult as you may think by Ian Dussek, author of HRG - The Sportsman's Ideal.
- Patrick Collins, Research and Enquiries Officer at The National Motor Museum on how to access the NMM Reference Library.
- A review of the recent book RGS Atalantas by Alan Shattock which was supported by the MSMT.
- Sir Stirling Moss OBE as featured in books associated with the MSMT.
- Louis Coatalen - Engineering Impressario of Humber, Sunbeam, Talbot and Darracq, the most recent book supported by the MSMT.
The newsletter can be accessed via this link: https://mailchi.mp/eventspr/michael-sedgwick-memorial-trust-newsletter
If you wish to be added to the mailing list for future newsletters, please contact Rebecca Leppard at the email address email@example.com, or click on the subscribe button on the newsletter.